The basic deep groove ball bearing is composed of an outer ring, an inner ring, a group of steel balls and a group of retaining frames. There are two types of deep groove ball bearings: single row and double row. The deep groove ball structure is also divided into two types: sealed and open. The open type refers to the bearing without a seal structure. The sealed deep groove ball is divided into dust seal and oil proof. seal. The material of the dustproof sealing cover is stamped from steel plate, which only serves to simply prevent dust from entering the bearing raceway. The oil-proof type is a contact oil seal, which can effectively prevent the grease in the bearing from overflowing.
Deep groove ball bearings are the most commonly used rolling bearings. Its structure is simple and easy to use. Mainly used to bear radial load, but when the radial clearance of the bearing is increased, it has the performance of a certain angular contact ball bearing and can withstand combined radial and axial loads. It can also be used to withstand pure axial loads when the rotation speed is high and thrust ball bearings are not suitable. Compared with other types of bearings with the same specifications and dimensions as deep groove ball bearings, these bearings have a low friction coefficient and a high limit speed. However, it is not resistant to impact and unsuitable to withstand heavy loads.
After the deep groove ball bearing is mounted on the shaft, the axial displacement of the shaft or the housing can be limited within the axial clearance range of the bearing, so it can be axially positioned in both directions. In addition, this type of bearing also has a certain degree of self-aligning ability. It can still work normally when it is inclined by 2′ to 10′ relative to the housing hole, but it has a certain impact on the bearing life.
1.Our company was founded in 2006, 14 years of rich experience makes us more professional.We guarantee to provide you with the most competitive price and the best products.
2. The company has a number of high-quality design, processing, manufacturing and testing technology engineering technical team, advanced equipment, advanced technology, and imported parts, from Taiwan, Germany imports, can produce high-quality machine tools.The company has a professional r & d team and after-sales service team, you buy high-end products, we do is quality service.
3. The company has an automatic production line, which guarantees unified product quality, reduces cost, shortens delivery time and improves production efficiency.
4. The bearings produced by the company have high precision, high speed, small wear, service life, standard size, compact structure and fast running speed.The company has been awarded"China 3.15 integrity enterprises", "China famous brand products", "quality inspection national standards qualified products" and other national authoritative certificates.Obtained a number of national patents, become the domestic leading enterprises.
1. World-Class Bearing
We provide our customers with all types of indigenous bearing with world-class quality.
2. Genuine products With Excellent Quality
The company has always proved the 100% quality products it provides with genuine intent.
3. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance
The company provides after-sales service and technical assistance as per the customer's requirements and needs
4. Quick Delivery
The company provides just-in-time delivery with its streamlined supply chain.
Question and answer
1. Are you a factory or a trading company?
Shandong XuanYe Precision Machinery Co.,Ltd. is a professional manufacture of deep groove ball bearings and other bearings.
2. Is the sample available?
Yes, samples are available for you to test the quality.
3. Have the products been tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our bearings have been tested before delivery.
4. How long is your delivery time?
As mentioned above, there are different types of shipping for your order. We make sure to deliver goods once all products are produced and tested.
5. What is your terms of payment ?
You can pay by T/T, L/C, Westunion, Paypal,etc., and it can be negotiated according to different orders with different amount.
6.How to stock and maintenance my bearings?
Do not store bearings directly on concrete floors, where water can condense and collect on the bearing;Store the bearings on a pallet or shelf, in an area where the bearings will not be subjected to high humidityor extreme temperature that may result in condensation forming.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with warm service!